GET A FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE!
Order a copy of SWAP’D or request a hold at/check out a copy from your local library from now until March 31st, and you’ll receive an exclusive thank you gift pack, including a custom PopSocket, signed bookplate, bookmarks, and stickers!
After her Click’d catastrophe, Allie Navarro is determined to redeem herself. So when the class gets an assignment to create a mobile game from recycled code, Allie pairs up with Courtney, her best friend from CodeGirls camp, to create the perfect app: Swap’d.
Kids buy, sell, and trade stuff at school all the time. Candy. Clothes. Video games. Slime. Why not make a fiercely competitive, totally anonymous, beat-the-clock game out of it?
Once Swap’d is in full-swing, Allie is certain that it’s the answer to all her problems. She’s making quick cash to help Courtney buy that really expensive plane ticket to come visit her. It’s giving her an excuse to have an actual conversation with her super-secret crush. And it looks like she might finally beat her archenemy-turned-friend, Nathan. She’s thought of everything. Or… has she?
The second book in the Click’d series by New York Times best-selling author Tamara Ireland Stone weaves together middle school friendship, first crushes, and serious coding skills in another fun, fast-paced, and empowering novel that will have readers cheering Allie on from the first page to the last.
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR GIFT
Pre-order or purchase a copy of SWAP’D from any retailer (or reserve a copy at your local library) and upload your proof of purchase/library hold slip using the form below to receive your free gift pack.
STEP 2: CLAIM YOUR GIFT
Upload your proof of your purchase (your receipt or library hold slip) using the form below to claim your free gift:
STEP 3: SHARE THE LOVE
Share this offer with a friend or fellow book lover!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Upon completion, you will be automatically redirected to a confirmation page. Additionally, you should receive an automated email confirmation displaying a copy of your submission. If you don’t receive this email, please be sure to check your spam filter. Unfortunately, we don’t have the time to contact people individually to confirm receipt. If the submission goes through without any issues or email bounce-backs, it’s safe to assume you’re good to go! 🙂 We’ll be sure to reach out to you if we need additional information.
As long as there’s no issue with your submission, you can expect to receive your gift no later than April 15, 2019.
Yes. Please state how many copies you ordered and be sure your proof of purchase clearly reflects the total number of books purchased.
We will hold a random drawing. First, we will compile a list of every person who successfully completes the form above and we’ll upload their names into a list randomizer on random.org. Then we’ll use their software to pick the winner!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- You must order a copy or reserve a copy at your local library before March 31, 2019 to be eligible to receive this special gift offer.
- You must upload your proof of purchase to be eligible. This can include a photograph, screenshot, scan, or copy of your original sales receipt or library confirmation. A picture of the book itself does not qualify.
- U.S. mailing address is required.
- You must be 13 years or older at the time of entry to participate. If you’re younger than 13, please ask a parent or guardian to fill out the form for you.
- You can order from any retailer (direct links can be found above). If you don’t want to order online, most indie bookstores (as well as Barnes & Noble) will take orders over the phone or in-store. Just ask a sales representative at your favorite store!
- Limited to one gift per person.