Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone
Lessons I learned:
1. You can’t be friends with people who actually put you down; people who don’t care about your happiness, your feelings, your life.
2. You have to remove toxic people from your life and keep those who make you feel healthy and happy.
3. You have to talk. But you have to be careful about the things you say. Say it when it contributes goodness and shut it when it contributes nothing but badness
4. Do not bully or degrade someone. You do not know what the person is going through. Or just don’t cause it is never right.
5. Love will come.
6. When you feel hopeless and anxious, stop and breathe. It’s all in your head. You are strong, you just have to let it out.
I’m so glad the story spoke to you. Thanks for reading!